Since it’s the Lenten season here in Manila, and a lot of people are going to be out of town, or resting, I’m going to assume that not a lot of people are going to have access to gyms. So for days 15 and 16, you will be doing my signature core workout that won’t need any equipment. You’ve actually seen this before in one of the previous days. Here’s how it works:
You won’t be going down throughout the whole routine, and you’ll see what I mean soon.
1. Go on a straight plank position and stay there for 20-30 seconds
2. Go straight to the left side plank position and stay there for 20-30 seconds
3. Go straight to the right side plank and stay there for 20-30 seconds
4. Go to the push up position and do 5-10 push ups
5. Balance on 1 arm and 2 legs which is also called the 3 point plank. Stay there from 15-20 seconds. Switch arms and do it on the other side
6. Do 10-20 pairs of mountain climbers to finish the routine.
Rest for 1-2 minutes and repeat for 2-3 total sets. Go hard!