I hope everyone enjoyed their rest day yesterday and I also hoped that you found something to do for your FREESTYLE. You’re gonna see more of that in the coming days as well. For now, it’s back to work, and that means back to our core programming, our Strength or Power Exercises and our circuit.
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I appreciate it a lot. Keep them com in. You can post in the comments section here, or tweet me @chappycallanta with the hashtag #LaboracayWorkout.
Here’s the workout for today:
We’re going to start doing complexes meaning going through 2-3 exercises with no rest in between. Unlike the circuit where we have active recovery, here we go straight.
1. Plank/RKC Plank 30 seconds or Core Wheel 10 reps
2. Anti rotations with a ball or a band 10 reps per side
3. Dead buds 5 reps per leg optional 5 reps straight leg sit ups
Rest for 1 minute after the deadbugs then repeat for 3 toga sets.
10 reps Glute Bridges or 10-20 reps kettle bell swings. 3-4 sets
1. Squats 10 reps
2. Push ups/Weighted Push ups 10-15 reps
3. Low Rows or 1 arm rows 10 reps or 10 per arm
4. Overhead Presses – 10 reps
5. Pull ups or band pull downs – 8-10 reps
Make sure to do active recovery of 30 seconds in between each exercise and rest for 1-2 minutes after the pull ups or pull downs then repeat for 3 total sets.